2020-2021 Yearbook Update
Yes! There will be a yearbook for the 2020-2021 school year. Details are still being determined. If you are interested in volunteering on the yearbook committee, please contact the Committee Lead Suzie Cheng directly: email@example.com
After a long wait, they're finally here! And they look fabulous! They're a great record of all the fun and excitement we have at West Valley, whether we're in-person or remote. Thank you to all our West Valley families that supported the yearbook by submitting pictures or purchasing a copy.
If you pre-ordered a 2019-2020 yearbook, your child's copy will be included in the materials you pick-up from your teacher at the beginning of the new 2020-2021 school year.
Here is a list of all pre-orders as of August 10, 2020:
Special Note for last year's 5th graders (graduated from WV in June 2020)
If we know you have a younger sibling still at West Valley:
- You will get your copy of the yearbook along with theirs.
For all others in the 5th Grade graduating class:
- Your yearbook will be delivered in the upcoming weeks.
About the West Valley Yearbook -
Every year, West Valley presents a yearbook that is a compilation of the year's best moments. The Yearbook Committee, comprised of adult volunteers (parents/guardians), is responsible for planning, compiling, and publishing this memento. Great things are happening at West Valley! Our job is the highlight the accomplishments of our students and teachers and capture the moments that make each year special.
Be a part of the fun!
Anyone can volunteer - whatever talents and skill you have, we can use them! The more volunteers we have, the better yearbook we can create for our students and families. Training provided. Jobs include:
- Grade Leads: Select and edit candid photos for assigned grade-level pages.
- Page Designers: Work with photos for pages covering school-wide events.
- Photographers: Take photos of school events and classroom activities.
- And more!
Contact the Committee Chair to find out how you can get involved in the Yearbook Committee.
Our yearbook typically consists of:
- Candid photos of West Valley students at school events and classroom activities
- Classroom Portraits
- A special 5th grade section with individual student portraits and candid photos
- Special sections for each grade level
Positions (1/1 filled)
Committee Chair and Editor Signed Up: 1 / 1