Thu, Jan 26 9:38pm
Registration for all clubs will go live Friday, February 3rd at 3pm; registration information will be available here when registration opens: https://whittierptaseattle.org/after-school-programs-at-whittier/. Spots will be given on a first-come, first-served basis, so please be sure to mark your calendars! If you are interested in financial assistance, have questions, or would like to be a volunteer hero, please contact Jared at email@example.com.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Prices range from $50 – $230 depending on the club
- Spots are limited, so be sure to ask to be on the waitlist if classes are full.
- The Whittier PTA only coordinates building reservations and hosts registration links for these independent enrichment providers. Please note: Whittier Elementary and Seattle Public Schools are not affiliated with or connected to the Whittier PTA Programs offerings or these individual program vendors. The enrichment providers will be managing registrations and schedules independently for each program.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES BEING OFFERED FOR WINTER QUARTER
- The Musical with Ms. Steph (on-site)
- Mondays and Tuesdays, 2:25 – 4pm (grades 4 and 5)
- Sign ups to audition for the musical will be on a sheet outside Ms. Steph’s classroom starting January 30th. Auditions will be held on February 6th and 7th.
- Spanish Language with Jump On Languages (on-site)
- Mondays, 2:25 – 4pm (grades k-5)
- Gamer Group with Mr. Buck (on-site)
- Tuesdays, 2:25 – 4pm (grades K-2)
- Thursdays, 2:25 – 4pm (grades 3-5)
- Whittier Ultimate Frisbee Team with Alex Pecoraro (company: Disc NW) (Loyal Heights Playfield, transportation assistance not available)
- Wednesdays, 2:15pm – 4:15pm (grades 3-5)
- Offsite activities are independent and are not subject to Whittier PTA, or Whittier Elementary guidelines and standards. Please contact Disc NW directly for any information regarding their program.
Questions? Contact Jared, Whittier PTA Programs Chair.