Fri, Sep 13 9:34am
Good Morning, Wildcat Families!
Less than one week to go until the Splash-a-Thon! We are very excited about the event and are expecting a HUGE turn out!
- Gates between 5th grade classes and middle school building will open at 4:15.
- Wristbands required for instant access.
- Entry can be purchased at the gate for $10 (parents and siblings 4 and under are free). There will be a line so earn those wristbands early!
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase. Cash and credit card accepted for tickets ($1/ticket) to be used at food vendors. 6th Grade Class will be offering burgers, chips, and drinks to raise money for Science Camp. 8th Grade Class will be offering nachos and cotton candy to raise money for their end-of-year activities. Division B Science Olympiad will be offering hot dogs, samosas, chips, drinks, hot chocolate, and root beer floats to raise money for their upcoming competition season.
- All shirts earned by the August 30th deadline will be delivered during class on Thursday, September 19th so the kids can wear them to school and the event on Friday, September 20th.
- A limited number of extra t-shirts were also ordered. These will go to those kiddos who raise the $60 AND turn in a shirt size on a first-come, first-served basis. This means that your kiddo still has a shot at getting their shirt before the event!! These will go very fast so do not delay! Donations can be made online at https://go.rallyup.com/2019Splash or via the envelope your kiddo brought home or by just sending in a donation to your teacher. Shirt sizes need to be submitted online at https://tinyurl.com/2019SplashShirt.
- NO WAITING AT ENTRANCE!! The event wristband is required for immediate entry to the Splash-a-Thon on September 20th.
- Wristbands are earned when students raise just $10 for their classroom. Donations can be made online at https://go.rallyup.com/2019Splash or via the envelope your kiddo brought home or by just sending in a donation to your teacher.
- All earned wristbands will be delivered during class on Thursday, September 19th and need to be worn to the event on Friday, September 20th.
- Wristbands earned between noon on Thursday, September 19th and noon on Friday, September 20th, will be available for pick up by parents between 1:00 and 1:30 on Friday in front of the school. All other wristbands can be picked up at the gate beginning at 4:15 and will require waiting in line. WSF will not be available for pickup between 1:30 and 4:15 as we will be setting up the event.
- Lost wristbands will not be replaced. Your donations can be verified at the gate but this will require waiting in line.
- Entry is available at the gate for $10 but will require waiting in line. Parents and siblings 4 and under are free.