Hi Willow Glen Families and Friends,
Are you looking for a way to keep your student busy with something creative using the art supplies the PTA sent home with you last month? Or maybe you are trying to think of a creative gift for the holidays coming up? Or perhaps you love the products yourself and can’t bear to miss a year of getting your coffee mug with your student’s art printed on it. Good news - we can help!
Our school is once again participating in a creative fundraiser with Art to Remember that allows you to purchase keepsake products customized with your child's art. There are over 60 products and many are less than $15. These make great gifts and a percentage of every purchase goes right back to our school.
Here’s how it works:
- Take a picture of your student’s artwork with your phone. Upload multiple pictures if you want - you are not limited! The pieces will save in your digital family gallery.
- Upload the art on our school's page on Art to Remember’s website. https://arttoremember.com/
- Make sure that it looks exactly how you want it! Borders, etc.
- Order! It’s so easy. Here’s a video that walks you through!
Are you wondering what art to upload? Here are some ideas:
- Use an art project from a prior year
- Have your student do an art project using the supplies the PTA sent home. Bright colors are always fun! Helpful hints are attached to this email.
- Art to Remember offers lots of easy lesson plans. Below are links to inspire you. Better yet - have your students pick something out that they want to do! Let your student try several of them! Why not?
All art will ship directly to you at the address you enter when you order. Order in November to make sure you receive it before the holidays!
Questions? Please reach out to me via Konstella or through email at email@example.com