We are looking for either 1 or 2 people to take over for the year 2018-2019 for Band Coordinator and Band Rentals. Below is a brief description of what both roles entails. If your kids love band and you love music then this is the perfect job for you! E-mail me back and let me know if this is something that your interested in doing. Don't worry you will get training ..
- Creating or editing documents, spreadsheets, student roll lists.
- Coordinating concert dates and approving concert programs.
- Corresponding with parents via email re: all band matters.
- Liaison with band director and CSMA.
- Copying, filing and distributing music.
- Purchasing band supplies.
- Coordinate with band instrument rental volunteer.
- Help band director with communications with parents.
- Help organize PR for Ice Cream Social, Tree Lighting, Winter and Spring Concerts.
- Coordinate fundraising bake sales at concerts.
- Decorate and set up/tear down for concerts.
- Organize volunteers for morning band classes.
Band Instrument Rentals
- Keep database of instruments up to date.
- Check instruments out to students wanting to rent them (mostly August - October) and check them in (May).
- Keep instruments in good working order (bring to repair shop as needed throughout the year and over the summer).
- Keep instrument closet clean and organized.