(Para español presione el botón google translate)
Now that you know your classroom teacher(s) for the year, please take a moment to assign your child(ren) to their classroom in Konstella.
This year, you'll see more teachers using Konstella to communicate, so make sure you don't miss any class notices or sign-up sheets by connecting here.
To do this, click on your name in the upper left on your desktop screen, then click on Your Children. (If you haven't added your children to your profile, you can do so now.) In each child's profile, click Join Classroom to connect with your teacher and other parents.
Don't know who your teacher is? You can find this information in the Parent Portal on the SJUSD webpage. Instructions below:
1. Go to https://www.infinitecampus.com
2. On top right click on “LOGIN”
3. Enter “San Jose Unified” as District Name & “CA” as State, then hit search
4. Click on “Parent/Student” green box
5. Select “Campus Parent” blue box
6. Enter your Username & Password. See the “Forgot Password?” & “Forgot Username?” links if you need additional help
7. Once you log in, click on the three lines in the top left corner
8. In the drop down menu, select “Schedule”
9. In Schedule, you will see your teacher’s name