Reminder that registration for the Let Me Run program (open to 4th and 5th grade boys only) is now open. Please register your child before September 21st to secure them a spot on the team.
Let Me Run inspires boys trough the power of running to be courageous enough to be themselves, to build healthy relationships and to live healthy lifestyles. All levels of athleticism welcome and appreciated. Register at www.letmerun.org
Questions? Contact Carolyn Gumabo 408-828-3235 or email@example.com
Become a Let Me Run Athlete
Let Me Run inspires boys through the power of running to be courageous enough to be themselves, to build healthy relationships and to live a healthy lifestyle.
Let Me Run Boys:
- Run with a team of other 4th and 5th graders
- Train for 7 weeks after school two days per week (Monday and Wednesdays 3-4pm)
- Grow in personal strength, endurance and goal setting
- Become more aware of their own personal gifts and those of others
- Celebrate the courage to be themselves
- Learn to be a better friend, identify true friends and embrace positive relationships
- Complete in an end of the season 5k (3.1 miles) Firehouse Run 12/1
Registration is open! Go to www.letmerun.org
Season begins October 7th
Practice dates/times- Mondays and Wednesdays 3-4pm. 10/7-12/4.
Contact: Carolyn Gumabo 408-828-3235 / firstname.lastname@example.org