Sat, Feb 3 3:47pm
Science Fair is next week and we can't wait to enjoy science with you! Project drop off for Family Night is Tuesday, February 6th 1-4pm.
- TK - 3rd grade class projects will be set up in the library.
- 4th - 5th grade individual and group projects will be set up in the cafeteria. Please check with individual teachers. They may be having students bring their projects on Monday for the class, but that was up to each individual teacher.
Science Fair Family Night Details:
- Date: Tuesday, February 6th
- Time: 6:30 - 8:00pm
- Details: No need to eat dinner, delicious food will be there to buy. Come have fun, explore student & class projects, and make science projects to take home.
- Special Guests: Mad Science! will be there with slime and other fun experiments.