WGE PTA ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN
Thank you to all of the generous families who have donated so far.
We have reached the $33,000 mark!
Every year, the PTA spends more than $120,000 on programs such as class field trips, Schmahl Science, art and music. Every penny comes from fundraising efforts managed by parents like you.
The largest, easiest and most effective fundraiser we have is the Annual Giving Campaign. By making a donation, big or small, you will help support a creative and engaging educational experience for all students — while requiring little volunteer time and effort and almost no expense.
- The suggested donation is $300, but we appreciate any amount. Ideally, every family would contribute something — even if it’s just $10.
- Many employers in Silicon Valley offer a corporate match – if you think yours might, check before you donate. Some require that you send your check to them first. Corporate Matching brought in more than $10,000 last year!
- We welcome donations from anyone – grandparents, other relatives and others who love to support public education.
- Your donation may be 100% tax deductible!
- Donate at least $30 and each WGE student in your family can pick a small “grab bag” item in the student Tiger Store!
- Donate at least $300 and each WGE student in your family can pick any item in the student Tiger Store!
- Donate at least $600 and each WGE student in your family gets a Free Dress Day!
- Donate at least $900 and each WGE student in your family will be invited to an after-school Party on the Lawn hosted by the PTA!
For more information on our Annual Giving Campaign, including a list of companies that offer corporate matching, how to donate in monthly installments, and information on PTA programs, go to wgepta.org/fundraising/annual-
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Julia Casto and Andrea Bartlinski
WGE PTA Annual Giving Chairs