WGE PTA ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN
Thank you to all of the generous families who have donated so far.
We have reached the $25,000 mark, so the whole school has earned a free dress day! (Date TBD)
Every year, the PTA spends more than $120,000 on programs such as class field trips, Schmahl Science, art and music. Every penny comes from fundraising efforts managed by parents like you.
The largest, easiest and most effective fundraiser we have is the Annual Giving Campaign. By making a donation, big or small, you will help support a creative and engaging educational experience for all students — while requiring little volunteer time and effort and almost no expense.
- The suggested donation is $300, but we appreciate any amount. Ideally, every family would contribute something — even if it’s just $10.
- Be sure to ask your employer about Corporate Matching! Many employers in Silicon Valley offer a corporate match – if you think yours might, check before you donate. Some require that you send your check to them first. Corporate Matching brought in more than $27,000 last year!
- We welcome donations from anyone – grandparents, other relatives and others who love to support public education.
- Your donation may be 100% tax deductible!
- When we’ve raised $25,000, the whole school will have a free dress day! WON
- When we’ve raised $50,000, the whole school will have a popcorn party!
- When we’ve reached our goal of $75,000, THE STUDENTS WILL ALL RECEIVE A PIECE OF TAPE TO ATTEMPT TO TAPE OUR PRINCIPAL, MRS. KNAPP, TO A WALL!
Class Participation Prizes
- The class who has the highest number of donations, regardless of amount, will receive a free recess with Coach Ray!
- The class with the second highest number of donations, regardless of amount, will receive a special art session with our favorite resident artist, Julia Casto!
For more information on our Annual Giving Campaign, including a list of companies that offer corporate matching, how to donate in monthly installments, and information on PTA programs, go towgepta.org/fundraising/annual-
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.