The 2017 College Day Walkathon is right around the corner, on Friday, October 20th. All students participate in the event, so please collect pledges and be ready to walk (or run)!
**Online pledges are especially great for asking relatives or friends to help support our school!! You can easily set up your child’s online fundraising page here: www.wgepta.org/walkathon
This year’s list of prizes:
- All students will receive a snack “prize” immediately following their participation in the Rockathon.
- $30 earns the student a mystery prize from a grab bag.
- $75 earns the student a ticket for a shopping trip to the Tiger Store.
- $150 earns the student a free dress day.
- $250 earns the student a shopping trip to Hicklebee’s to pick out a book of their choice.
- $500 earns lunch with Principal Knapp at Pizza My Heart.
- The 3 classes with the highest student participation (regardless of dollar amount) earn a popsicle party and a Lakeshore gift card for their teacher.
- The class that raises the most money ALSO earns an extra recess with Coach Ray.
- The student who raises the most money earns a $50 Petroglyph gift card.
PLEDGES ARE DUE BY OCTOBER 27TH TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES.
Additional pledge forms are available in the office. Please email Kristen Stipe at email@example.com to volunteer or for more information.