PTO Meeting Take Aways Thanks to everyone who made it to Monday's meeting. Top items discussed were:
1. Thank you to our staff story-time readers, greeters, art hangers, and everyone who shopped to donate this past weekend at Barnes & Noble. ONLINE SHOPPING DAYS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED until Friday, DEC. 16th! Purchase anything (books, toys, legos, etc.) online (except gift cards) at www.bn.com and at check-out, scroll to the bottom and select "Add Bookfair ID" and enter code 12634341. This DOES work for Buy Online Pick Up In Store purchases AND for Ship to Home. Share with family and friends because this code works nationwide! PTO will earn 5% on all purchases.
2. We are forming a new Social/Emotional Health Committee. Join on Konstella to be updated about meeting together to plan what this committee will do.
3. No general PTO meeting in January
4. Wed. January 11 Dine-to-Donate @ Tipsy Steer in Blaine 4-7pm 10% back to PTO
5. Community Engagement Committee is collecting Winter Gear and Woodcrest Spirit Wear in main lobby.
6. There are easy ways to support PTO without costing you anything extra:
Scan Box Tops - Download App & scan receipts or give receipts to PTO, email online receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clothing/School/Item Labels - -www.woodcrest.lovablelabels.ca Same deals plus PTO gets 20%.
Coke Gives - enter codes online or turn them in to PTO
Culvers - Scoopie Points-give to PTO and we will get recess balls! 10 points = 1 ball
Office Depot-https://www.officedepot.com/cm/school-supplies/give-back ask to credit WCSI. ID is 70053925.
Ink Cartridges/Toners - turn in to PTO for credit at Office Depot