Hello! Here are some things to know from our May 8, 2023 Meeting.
1. There will be a special meeting on zoom at 7:30 on May 22 to vote on how to spend down some remaining funds. If you have an idea, email firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to us through Konstella by end of the day on Saturday the 20th with the idea, a description and the cost. An email listing ideas will be sent Sunday, May 21 and a voting survey will be available Monday at meeting. PTO board will then work to fulfill as many of the top items as possible with the remaining money . Link for zoom is https://zoom.us/j/76799886422
Meeting ID: 767 9988 6422
2. The 2023-2024 Board Members that were elected at meeting include:
President: Andrea Hansen
Treasurer: Megan McQueen-Stewart
Co-Secretary: Molly Papillion, Jennifer Huang
Co-Vice President: Laura Nelson, Kelly Berlin
Volunteer Coordinator: Kelly Veit
Co-Social Media Coordinator: Nikki Aune, Megan De Haan
Equity/Inclusion Coordinator: Molly Lease
Positions still open: Co-President, Co-Volunteer Coordinator, Co-Equity/Inclusion Coordinator
3. Co- Committee Chair positions needed for next year- positions discussed on FB live recording or reach out for more info
Birthday Bulletin Board
4. Staff Appreciation Week included spinning a prize wheel, fancy drink day, breakfast, lunch, and a red carpet welcome.
5.Culver's Dine-to-Donate raised $202.
6. Coke Gives program is ending, please give any codes to office by June 2nd.