Methacton Post Prom Golf Outing and Paint & Sip
Sunday, September 23 at Landis Creek Golf Club
Registration closes Sunday, September 16
Please help defray the considerable cost of offering Methacton students a safe all-night celebration after prom. Support this non-profit effort by registering to play, making a donation, or participating in our raffle or silent auction.
Registration closes Sunday, September 16th! https://methactonppg.weebly.com/registration.html
- 11:30 AM Golfer Check-in begins
- View raffle baskets, make silent auction bids, purchase raffle tickets and mulligans, get ticket for hot dog good throughout day
- 1:00 PM Shotgun Start
- 4-person scramble; make your own team or be assigned
- You will be notified where your round begins during check-in
- 3:00 PM Paint & Sip begins
- 6:00 Dinner and Awards
- Bogey Buffet Dinner: Chicken Cheesesteak, Beef Cheesesteak, Fixings, Italian Pulled Pork. Baked Pasta, Chips, Garden Salad, Dessert
- Awards for golfer contests
- Raffle baskets, 50/50 drawing, and silent auction during dinner
- $100 per player or $360 per foursome: Includes greens fees, cart, hot dog, beverages, snacks, and buffet dinner.
Paint & Sip Plus Dinner: $70 per person
- Join us for a relaxing afternoon of painting an original work of art on a 16" x 20" canvas overlooking the golf course, sipping beer and wine, and concluding with dinner with our golfers. Hosted by Pinot's Palette. Painting takes place outside from 3 to 5 pm. Min of 15 registrants needed. We'll be painting a simplified version of Van Gogh’s Starry Night focusing on the beauty in the stars and sky. This painting uses greens, blues, and yellows to create a simply beautiful Starry Night!
Dinner and Drinks only:
- $30 for non-golfers or $20 for volunteers and includes a Bogey Buffet Dinner with Chicken Cheesesteak, Beef Cheesesteak, Fixings, Italian Pulled Pork. Baked Pasta, Chips, Garden Salad, Dessert plus soft drinks and beer.
We hope to see you there!!
Full details at https://methactonppg.weebly.com