Hello Woodland Families
As we draw closer to the beginning of the new school year, I'd like to introduce myself (Kathleen Bacon) as your newly appointed Coordinating Secretary for Woodland Home & School. I will be all things Konstella this year and I am happy to assist you with acclimating to the Konstella communication system. If you are a new (or even a seasoned Woodland Parent) and you're seeking Konstella assistance please feel free to reach out to me. I've rolled out some new features this year, you will find that our Konstella Woodland calendar is synced with the district calendar (you can find that here) Lunchroom sign ups for the entire year are available (you can find that here) feel free to sign up as much as you wish (*Reminder, you must be an approved volunteer to sign up to assist the children at lunchtime)
We have many volunteer positions, as well as Planning Chair, and Co-Chair positions available for those of you that are eager to get involved in the events we hold for our families.
- Election Day Bake Sale-Organizing food donations and volunteers for the bake sale on election day.
- Father/Daughter Event-Assists in planning and running the father/daughter event.
- Free Family Event-Details to follow for this exciting event.
- Post Prom Event-Organizes volunteers to design and decorate a bathroom for post prom.
- Science Fair-Assist Miss. Youngblood in planning the Science Fair and organizing the event.
- Trunk or Treat-Organize this fun event where the attendees decorate their cars for an evening of costumes, candy and mischief.
- Spiritwear-Working with a vender to organize the sale of Woodland Apparel.
- Community Service-working with Nurse Thomas organizing events benefiting our Woodland families in need.
- No Effort Fundraising-effortless fundraising for our school.
If you are interested in signing up for any of these events, please follow the link to committees here. Board Liasions will be available to assist with events.
I look forward to a wonderful school year with you. Go Wildcats!