Woodland Weekly Happenings
Thank you for your orders! You can pick up on Wednesday 2/14/2018 from 12-3:30 in the school lobby.
Any questions or if different arrangements are needed, please email Michelle Petko at email@example.com.
BoxTops – Remember to send in your BoxTops! Our next submission is March 1st.
Dining Out - We Invite the Family & Friends of Woodland Elementary School to Dine with us during the Month of February!
A 20% Donation of the total Food Sales will be made to the School.
* *Mention Woodland Elementary School to your Server for Promotion* *
Spirit Wear Discounts!
Check out the amazing Woodland spirit wear merchandise! Woodland apparel is available for purchase at www.yourstartingineup.com/Woodland. All items can be customized with a school logo, your name, and more. All sales benefit your child's school. All items are custom and take 2-3 weeks for delivery. Please contact Nicole Rittenhouse (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Like our Facebook page! Special codes are sometimes posted just for FB followers: https://www.facebook.com/StartingLineupSchoolandSportsAttire/
The Woodland Variety show is coming on Friday, May 11! Volunteers are needed to ensure the show is a success. Please sign up to volunteer via Konstella!
A Message from our Principal
Woodland enjoyed Proud to be Me! It was great to see all the crazy hair, socks, and t-shirts!
Kindergarten Readiness for new kindergarten students is on 2/13 at 7:00 pm at Arcola.
Even though we have limited time for conferences on the 16th, you can request to talk to your child's teacher at any time. Remember, Kindergarten students do not come to school on the 16th and grades 1-4 will be dismissed at 11:45 am. Lunch will be served.
Please make sure you have accessed your child's report card through Power School. Please see the Methacton web site if you need directions.
The new Woodland Pledge is up and running. It will be posted on our web page soon.
Please make sure your child is coming to school prepared for cold weather.
- Dining Out – The Valley Forge Tavern hosts Woodland the entire month of February (flyers coming home this week)
- 2/21 Science Fair 6:30-8:30
- 2/23 Family Gym Night 6:30-8:00 (school sponsored. Flyers come home this week)
- 3/2 Book Swap (during school)
- 3/7 H&S Meeting 9:15 AM (Woodland LGI)
- 3/13 Chickie's and Pete's Audubon dining out night
- 4/4 H&S Meeting 7 PM (Woodland Library)
- 4/6 Father Daughter Dance 6:30-8:30
- 4/19 Pizzeria Uno dining out night