Spirit wear- There are 2 promotions being offered:
- Now throughJanuary 12th: TooCold2018 - 15% off your entire order. No minimum required!
- For the month of January: BOGOFlannels - Buy One Get One Flannel Pants. Discount will be applied in the form of a credit at check out. This applies to both adult and youth sizing.
It has been a cold winter, stay warm with Woodland sweatshirts and flannel pjs to bundle up in!
Check out the amazing Woodland spirit wear merchandise! Woodland apparel is available for purchase at www.yourstartingineup.com/Woodland. All items can be customized with a school logo, your name, and more. All sales benefit your child's school. All items are custom and take 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Please contact Nicole Rittenhouse (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
A Message from our Principal
I hope you all enjoyed your snow days.
Please remember to send hats and gloves with your children. If there is an emergency which would require us to leave the building, we want the students to be warm enough.
Thank you to all those who sent me cards, cookies, and gifts throughout December. I was touched by the kindness that was shown to me this season.
January is when we do our Benchmark testing in Reading. Each student is tested individually and we look at the growth they have made since the beginning of the year.
If you have any questions about how your child is doing, please feel free to contact your child's
teacher. We are all here to help.
Remember that we are trying to go "as green as possible." Please use the Woodland Happenings link on Woodland's web page for all information you may need.
Our entire Veteran's Day slide show is available on the web page. Feel free to check out the amazing pictures of those who have served.
The Woodland community is an amazing place. I am thankful every day for the opportunity to work here.
- 1/12 Family Gym Night -Enjoy an evening out to play popular gym games with other Woodland families (information coming soon!)
- 1/19 Pillows, Popcorn, and PJs (4th grade event) 6:30-10PM
- 1/26 PJ Whelihan’s dining out night (attached flyer)
- 2/7 H&S Meeting 7 PM (Woodland Library)
- 2/8 Busy Bees Mom’s Night Out Fundraiser
- 2/21 Science Fair 6:30-8:30
- 3/7 H&S Meeting 9:15 AM (Woodland LGI)
- 3/13 Chickie's and Pete's Audubon dining out night
- 4/4 H&S Meeting 7 PM (Woodland Library)
- 4/6 Father Daughter Dance 6:30-8:30