First, There have have a lot of very valid questions, so please keep them coming.
1. Konstella IS NOT the same as yearbook. Unfortunately, I can not pull pictures from Konstella for legal sharing reasons, so although I absolutely love that a lot of you took pictures and uploaded them to Konstella to share with the class, I do not have access to them...
2. So who does??? Anyone in your class that has an account with Konstella.
3. What do I do then? Preferably, upload the same pictures (or any new ones) to the schoolannualonline.com site.
Here is how you can submit photos online: * Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/login * If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 409763620 * Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload. * Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information. * Click "Save Details". If you enter the site from your phone, you can also upload from your phone as well. The pictures will be secure and no one else will be able to see them... except if used by yearbook.
5. Any other ways? You can put the pictures on a USB or whatever version and bring it to the front office to give to me(Kim Hauser). Please include your name(so I can get it back to you), and as much information as you can give me about the pictures given.
6. How else? Just email me and maybe we can figure it out together.
7. When do you need the pictures by? NOW! Your yearbook team is already hard at work and anticipating your pictures to make sure that your kid(s) gets in the final cut.
8. But I have more questions!! Just email me. I’ll do what I can.