This is the LAST REMINDER to submit any school pictures as we will be submitting the final version of the yearbook soon! I have included instructions on how to submit, but if you have any questions, please contact me.
YEARBOOK WANTS YOUR PICTURES!!!!
But when??? Right away!
TWO WAYS TO DOWNLOAD:
- FROM YOUR PHONE: Replayit App
- FROM YOUR COMPUTER: Use the LINK below
Best way to get your child in the yearbook:
1. Submit pictures that have 3-6 students in them, all looking at the camera and mostly happy
2. Label what class the kids in the pic is from(not the students)
3. Capture special events(still considering the multiple kids approach, so I can get more kids in the yearbook more often)
- HOW TO USE Replayit FROM YOUR PHONE
Download the ReplayIt app from the App Store or Google Play. Then find your school and join its ReplayIt site. (Users must be 13+ or older.)
Log in. Use the password patriots. Click on the camera icon in the upper right corner.
Either take a new photo or select a photo from the photos on your device.
Choose a category and people, under people select your teachers name, add a caption and then click the UPLOAD button. All photos are moderated before being added to the gallery.
Once approved, your pictures will show up in the photo stream. Share your favorites on social media or via a URL link on email.
- Here is how you can submit photos online/computer:
• Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/login
• If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 411453698
• Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
• Enter information (category & teacher’s name) about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
• Click "Upload Chosen Images".
It's that easy! Submit your photos today!
What type of pictures should I download??? Anything school related.
Capture all the moments.
There’s only one way to help make sure your kid is represented in the yearbook... ReplayIt boosts your student’s odds of getting covered in the yearbook! Use ReplayIt to upload and share the moments the yearbook committee can’t be there to capture, like:
• Classroom Activities • PTA Events
• Holiday Parties
• School Events
• Special Assemblies
• Field Trips and more
What if I have trouble?? Call replayit tech support at (800)328-2435.
Who can I contact in yearbook? Kim Hauser at email@example.com